Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller and Data Processor is GCT33 S.r.l., with registered office in via Dorsale, 23/a centro direzionale OLIDOR34 54100 - Massa.
The user's personal data are processed by subjects who, pursuant to Art. 30 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are designated respectively by the Data Controller and Data Processor and operate under their direct authority according to the instructions received.
Purposes of Data Processing
Pursuant to Art. 13 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the collection and any other operation of data processing is performed by GCT33 S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- contact potential and existing customers;
- contact potential partners;
- analyze customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided;
- comply with legal obligations.
Methods of Data Processing
The data will be collected and processed by GCT33 S.r.l. for the above-mentioned purposes both manually and by electronic or automated means, in compliance with the limits and conditions laid down in art. 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The data are stored and controlled by GCT33 S.r.l. in compliance with the confidentiality and security measures provided for in Art. 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The data may be processed - on behalf of GCT33 S.r.l. - by employees, partners, professionals and/or firms responsible for carrying out specific processing services or complementary activities to those performed by GCT33 S.r.l., or necessary for the implementation of GCT33 S.r.l.'s operations and services.
This notice applies only to the site in question and not to other sites that the user may have access to through links.
The provision of the data is voluntary. The user who decides to provide his data is required to supply all the data defined as "necessary".
Failure to provide the data will prevent any further operation.
Communication and Sharing of Data
Pursuant to Art. 13 letter d) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, GCT33 S.r.l. advises you that - given the existence of computer and telematic systems, or correspondence - the data may be made available abroad, even outside the EU countries.
The Data Subject's Rights and their Exercise
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the user who has provided his data is entitled to obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not the data exist and their communication in an intelligible form;
- information related to the data (as to their source, purposes and methods of processing);
- the updating, correction or - if he shows an interest - integration of data;
- the erasure, transformation in an anonymous form or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including those which do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or further processed;
- confirmation that the above-mentioned operations, also as regards their content, have been brought to the attention of the subjects to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Furthermore, pursuant to Art. 7 of the above-mentioned decree, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of their collection;
- to the processing of the data carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research activities or commercial communication.
Statement of consent
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the user acknowledges that he has carefully reviewed these terms and agree that GCT33 S.r.l. may process his data to carry out the services related to the purposes of this notice.
Finally, the user gives his consent to the processing of the data by GCT33 S.r.l. for the purpose of sending, also via e-mail, advertising, promotional, information, and commercial material about GCT33 S.r.l..
At any rate, the data shall not be shared or communicated, except to comply with legal obligations and meet the basic needs of the processing required, and shall in no case be sold to third parties by GCT33 S.r.l..
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website.
Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical purposes or advertising, mainly to personalize your browsing experience remembering your preferences (for example to remember the language and currency you set, to recognize you on your next visit, etc.).
Usage and purposes of cookies
Our site uses various types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. The following table shows.
Types of cookies
- technical cookies and strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session and then closed the browser are deleted;
- cookie of technical analysis, performance and functionality. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies do not allow the identification of the user and are not used for other purposes. They can in turn be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation. Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profile and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part by surfing the net. Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may have on the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of them and express consent.
This website does not use this type of cookie.
Third Party Cookies
While visiting a website, you may receive cookies both from the visited site ("proprietary cookies"), and from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. They part of the page visited directly by the user, but generated by these sites and integrated into the hosting site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by third parties shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
Disable cookies and manage your preferences
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. We remind you, however, that disabling cookies or navigation functional ones can limit and affect the operation of the site and / or limit the service that we offer.
Follow these URLs to manage cookies for some of the most popular browsers (these links, however, are subject to change by the respective owners. In this case it is suggested to proceed with targeted searches):
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-p...
For more information about cookies and to manage your preferences please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable cookies and avoid Google Analytics to collect data about your navigation you can download a browser extension from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.