Electric systems and devices, automation, electronics, oleo-dynamics, hydraulics, mechanics.
Made to care
Turn-key support, always, worldwide.
What we do
Spare parts and materials, custom and off the shelf, of all kinds. Dedicated worldwide shipments.
Quality and Delivery Survey on new and pre-owned yachts, Design, logistic support, safety plans.
Our internally owned and managed warehouses always have all strategic necessary spare parts. Smart and consistent logistics ensure swift delivery times.
- Amer Yachts - Permare Group - Official service point
- Amico & Co. Shipyard - Accredited supplier
- Azimut Benetti Lusben - Accredited supplier
- Qatar Amiri Yachts Authority - Accredited supplier
- Sanlorenzo - Official service point
- Seven Stars Marina & Shipyard - Partner
Master Service Point Riva and Ferretti Group
Our team is made of highly skilled factory trained figures. The engineers in the Italian main office constantly cooperate with field spiecialists to ensure complete and turn-key management for every technical need, at any time. The ultimate training and logistic organization guarantee absolute reaction times. Yachtalia serves its Clients worldwide through its internal resources and the help of a global certified partners network.
"Making sea a better place, one yacht at a time"
- Completely turn-key support
- Customer assistance during the whole yacht lifecycle
- Factory trained and skilled internal staff
- Experience in all major shipyards
- Worldwide operations
- Always available, customer is never alone
We pay deep attention to issues of environmental sustainability and social responsibility. Our every action is intended and has the ambition to bring a benefit to everyone.
We invest very seriously in training and equipment for our staff as well as in the broader aspects of corporate welfare. We wish that every member of the team may feel Yachtalia as a lifestyle on which they can rely at all times.
ph. +39 0585 181 3674
fax +39 0585 026 688
whatsapp +39 388 309 2033
Via Dorsale, 23/a
centro direzionale OLIDOR34